I have started to count my F-bombs this week and the number of times I swore is outstanding. My F-bombs are at a rapid rate and increasing by the minute.
Do I really swear this much? Yes! I do. and fuck do I love it.
I am a professional, a mother, a wife, a friend, a daughter, a sister- fuck I am all the above and more. We all need a good fuck from time to time. Perhaps I should rephrase that. We all need to say fuck from time to time but receiving of a good fuck is even better.
Here are just some of the creative ways I have noted by my fuck saying ways this week. In no particular order.
1. What the fuck? ( There were so many changes in my schedule this past week that all I could say was ” What the fuck?”)
2. Where the fuck is it? ( I needed important documents and of course when you need it – no where to be found. When you don’t need it – it is right in front of your eyes.)
3.Fuck this shit! ( It’s not worth the energy.)
4. Motha Fucks! ( This was due to sleep deprivation and I couldn’t help myself when I was woken up from a deep sleep. It wasn’t directed entirely to my children but to the whole sleep deprived state. When you have not slept well for the past 5 years- it is the best way to let out your aggression.)
5. Fuck me! Ah that fucking hurt! ( Yes, I stumped my toe. Ouchie that hurt).
6. That fucking stinks! ( Yes, the smell of shit.)
7. This is fucking good shit. ( Nothing wrong good ole’ Mary Jane.)
8. I look fucking hot! ( Feeling and looking confident = fucking hotness.)
9. Fucking Slow down! ( I travel on death trap highway 401. Some people speed and others do not. It is pretty scary what I witness each day. One major thing I have noticed are vehicles not having their headlights on in the evenings. Not sure if you have witnessed the same but now that I have brought it to your attention you will notice it too. On countless attempts I have tried to signal that their lights are not on. I will utter in an old woman voice, ” Put your lights on now will ya Tilly!” not sure why I say it like this but I do.)
10. Fuck me good- fuck me hard. ( Enough said.)
There are more but you get the idea. I am sure that you have said your own ” fuck phrases” and I am glad you have. There is nothing wrong with it. Its an expressive word.
Do I swear in front of my kids? – No! they don’t hear it from my mouth . I say it in my mind or I manipulate the phrase under my breath having it sound very unclear. They don’t know what the fuck I just said. Majority of the time I do express my fucking emotions alone or with my beautiful hubby.
We all need to do what we feel is right for us. For me, I swear. I like it. I am no less of a person. If anything, I feel more vibrant.
For all of us who swear out there:
Love and Blessings,
All images from: www.google.ca